Wednesday, February 20, 2008

kill me please....

I have just stepped out of a 3.5 hour long meeting with a man I was ready to strangle by the end of it. I can't name him nor his company for professional reasons, but the fact that I m writing this post in the train on my way home should tell you about my plight.

This man is the son of the owner of the company in question and I am convinced that the company needs serious help if this man is to inherit the biz. I pity the dad who has slogged his arse out to build a brand which his son is bound to kill by the sheer virtue of being a Dick head. And this company IS a famous brand, I must painfully admit.

This man is the MOST clueless human being I have seen. He doesn't know what he is thinking and there is a 10 mile distance between his skull and mouth, where the thoughts tend to get lost on their way. Got to say skull, coz can't say brains ... He hasn't any of that!

He has no chain of thoughts and I can bet that he is a dopey. He is a perfect example of how u become when you have been doping since you were in the womb... Your brain doesn't develop at all.

I timed him in the meeting and there was a 17 min stretch where all he said was .. Ahem.. I mean.. U know.. Actually.. What I am saying is.. Pregnant pause.. Without actually saying what he wanted to say!! And then the inevitable "what was I saying" and my acidic response "I don't know, I couldn't figure out"...

No I don't hate him. I pity him. And his parents. Imagine how they would feel to see him everyday and think that they actually produced him!!!

3 comments:

rayshma said...

hmm... such is life, sweetie!
anyhoo.. i was wondering if ur Buddy would like to be frenz with my Kyra?
check with him - i can't seem to be able to get thru to the dawg - and lemme know. :D

MJS said...

Yeah woman, I can't tell you how I am dreading another meeting with him (and I know it is inevitable, so gotta pretend to be sick :D)..
BTW, Buddy is scared of Kyra... she is a tiger, remember???

Anonymous said...

This was so funny!!! You painted a very vivid picture of a spoilt brat :)