Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unconditional?

I took the "How much can you love" test on Facebook! (OK OK.. I know.. what a loser.. but at 1:00 AM when I can't sleep at all.. need something to kill time, you see!)

You are an "unconditional lover" it said!
Unconditional, huh? What's that? Am I really an unconditional lover? Or is it something I would want to be? Is it something I believe I am?

It would have been more appropriate if they said, I am an obsessive lover. I could relate to THAT!
I don't know if I can love someone unconditionally, but I do know that I love someone obsessively. That's just the way I am.. I live life on the extreme. There is no mid-way for me, not for love.. not for life.
And you don't have to love me back if I love you... I will continue to love you the same as long as I will..

Having said that, it does not mean that I don't compromise.. I do when and where it's needed.. (I guess that's what they call mellowing down with age and responsibility)

But deep in my heart, I still am obsessive!

1 comment:

rayshma said...

that IS called unconditional, i guess. :D