Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Adventures of Venom - 7!!!

Day 7 - 18th November 2007
----------------------------------------------
Well, this day wasn't really an adventure for venom - she was happily parked in the garage.

Didn't go ANYWHERE.. spent the day at home - drinking (of course!!!!!), playing carrom (VS more than me), playing with Rohit (or is it Arush now - the oh-so-famous 10 month old baby of my fren, who still doesn't have a name)

Watched Om Shanti Om - good fun, especially when you are watching it with a bunch of crack pots like me!!!!


Resolved to go to see the Taj the next day, and went off to sleep at 2.00 AM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 7 ends, nothing to mention, chilled and relaxed

4 comments:

Suruchi said...

this pic is really cute :)!

Suruchi said...

how abt completing the tag!

MJS said...

I can complete the tag ONLY after this whole post is completed :(
OK.. I vow to complete this post before I touch Mumbai (on 24th) and then the 1st post wil be the tag!!!

rayshma said...

very nice pic. very unlike the you that i know, actly... but nice :)
and btw, FYI - it took u 2 days less to 2 months to post this!