Thursday, December 27, 2007

Adventures of Venom - 6!!!

Day 6 – 17th November
----------------------------------------

We wake up at 1230 PM. Breakfast is at 130 PM, so we call it lunch!!! Start drinking at 200 PM. Meanwhile someone suggests that we should play carrom, so the board was set, and guys get a chance to show off!!!

Nothing of any mentionable importance happens; we drink till 800 PM. Then VS wants to meet up a friend, so we spend some time getting dressed (me more than him) and then leave. Catch up with his fren at 32nd Milestone, a pub at Gurgaon (actually calling it a pub will be an insult – it’s a huge place with everything – pub, bowling alley, garden restaurant, family restaurant and what have you). We decide that this is not the place we want to be, so we park our bike there and go with the fren (in his car) to a pub (now this is what I call a pub – dark with half naked girls and music so loud that you can’t talk!!). I don’t remember the name of the pub, but I it was a great place.

We drink (I drink while VS sips an orange juice); VS and MJ (not me, his fren) catch up on their old times – VS narrating how their college has changed in all these years (we had just been there 5 days ago, so VS wanted to tell it all). I am busy looking at the girls around and trying to figure out which ones are available for pick up!!!!! (OK I AM very bitchy, I know it).

Suddenly the music stops and someone interrupts – “Gurrls and guys, if you want to have sexy tattoos done, it’s on the house”.

TATTOOS – and why not!! I run and queue up before VS can realize what happened. This is a temporary tattoo – I don’t have the guts to get a permanent one done!! I patiently await my turn. Finally the patience pays – I am sitting on the stool examining the designs. I choose plain and simple “Om” to be tattooed on my back (not the word OM, but the symbol). I remove my jacket, and turn my back towards the guy. He paints it on my bare back – shows me the tattoo in the mirror, and says with a smile – “you have a nice back, and that’s a nice top. You should remove the jacket”. I have no idea if that was a compliment or what!!! I smile, say thanks and sprint away.

I walk to VS and show off my new asset (the tattoo!!!!!!) he says I should get one done on my neck too!! Cool! So I go back again. He smiles at me, and I get a preference over others!!! (Wow man, I like that!). I jump the queue and tell him "I want a snake on my neck."
"You should go for a butterfly."
"OK. If you say so!"
"And instead of the neck, you should get it done on the collar bone!!!!"
"Amhuh!!!OK. I agree."

He patiently paints the butterfly on my “collar bone” (I thought it was a little lower than that.. but what the heck – it was a nice tattoo!). I wait till he has finished.
Then I turn and tell him – “Thanks. I am sure my husband will love it!!!” and I walk away while he stares at me in disbelief. Good fun, I like doing this to people who are over smart!

We drink till 1130 PM, have food and then head back. On the way back, I get into some stupid argument with MJ, I don't even remember the topic now. But at the end of the day, it was a good evening.

We reach home (Gurgaon) at about 1200 midnight. VS is dying to sleep but carom is calling!! And for me, booze is calling!!

We drink till 200 AM again and snore off to sleep.

Day 6 ends. No trip to talk about. But loads of fun time with friends.

6 comments:

Suruchi said...

hey! pub in gurgaon and a tatoo sounds intresting...abe tu sudhar ja!!! remember the age we will be touching this year!

MJS said...

LOL!.. yeah suruchi!! the age that we will be touching this year is scary! It will take us to the wrong side of 30!
But some things just dont change!!! What say??? ;)

rayshma said...

umm... u were wondering which gurls to pick up?! for whom????? VS toh sharief hai... aur tere lakshan dekhkar lagta nahi that u wud "pick up gurls"! heyy bhagwaan!!! what is this world coming to!

rayshma said...

adventures 7 kahan hai????
itna delay LOTR or HP mein bhi achcha nahi lagta!

Suruchi said...

adventure 7???? Aapke pati ne bataya ki aapke dimag mai vacuum ho gaya hai!!hehehe...pls to confirm:)

rachna said...

hey MJS, you seemed to have an awesome time man... bike trip - cool!!! you always live up to expectations..:-)