Saturday, January 19, 2008

Adventures of Venom - 9!!!

Day 9 – 20th November 2007
-----------------------------------------------

We had resolved to carry on with our trip, as too many days were being wasted just chilling. So last night we swore to wake up at 6 and leave.
For all our plans to leave early in the morning, I wake up at 10.00 AM. VS never wakes me up, when I am sleeping (he says he loves me more when I am sleeping, but something tells me that it is only coz I am not talking while I am sleeping!!!).

I quickly dress up and am ready to leave, but its already 12.00 noon (so much for my hurrying up!)
It is clear that we cannot leave on our trip, so we chill around, have home-cooked muli ka parathas.. and decide to go shopping to Sarojini Nagar. The day suddenly seems worthwhile. I have very fond memories of Sarojini Nagar. I was there with VS almost every Saturday, when we were in college and were “JGF” (Just-good-friends).

I shopped crazy like the old days; the only difference being that in those days I used to shop for skimpy clothes, this time I shopped for curtains, cushion covers and the likes – how life changes…

I ended up shopping so much that we had to shop for a bag to carry those :) That’s SO me.. and I guess that what VS loves about me (I like to believe that he loves everything about me)

We shopped dead, and by the time we were on our way home, I couldn’t even stand straight.
Reached home at 11.00 PM. Decided to watch Saawariya. It was a blunder. If you haven’t watched it, you are lucky and I envy you! For days to come, I was to get nightmares about this movie!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 9 ends. Loads of shopping and daaru

1 comment:

rayshma said...

oh god! i saw saawariya too! :(
and heyy, i envy u for the shopping....!!!