Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ray thinks I rock!!!!


Thanks Ray!!! (Resh as most people would call her, but I prefer to stick to Ray)
Well, I had no clue on how to accept this pink 'Rocking-girl-blogger' award, and hence the delay in this post. Finally Ray enlightened me on the process and here I am.

Thank you, Thank you. (Bowing)

Had an amazing week - in the negative sense - and this compliment does bring a smile to my so stressed face.(after all not many people think that I rock!! Most of them think I AM a rock!)

Won't go into the details of what happened, but broadly

1. Managed to get my laptop stolen, and hence lost ALL data. (Don't even ask me how it happened)

2. Lost a cheque of approx 11,000 bucks. (Thankfully not a bearer cheque)

3. Managed to get bad bad rashes and sun burns on my face - and now with the skin peeling off, I can pass off as a horror film star. (I am truely upset!)

4. Found out that my ideal job would be a 'top-gun-fighter-pilot' (whatever that means).. and wondering what the f%^& am I doing here.

5. Realized that I have gained 2 Kgs. (sob sob)

The list is really long, but since Ray would come back to me and scream for making it more than '5', I shall shut my trap for now!!

And for the fact that this post is about accepting the "Pink" (and so lovely) award and not about my escapades.

10 comments:

rayshma said...

1. me no yell at u, babes! evvaah!
2. 5 was for the previous post! :P
3. u're so upset u mis-spelt truly.
4. 2 kilos is okay. anywez, if u look like u're out of a ramsay bro's movie... no1s gonna notice the weight. ;)
5. don't go by those ideal job quizzes. mine sed i shud be a nun. LOL!! i LOWWWEEDD it!

rayshma said...

p.s.: NOBODY calls me resh...!!! and yes, RAY or RAYSH is preferred...:P
MA toh koi aur hai! :D

Anonymous said...

so finally everything turned out to be nice - you got the Rocking Girl award and lots of admiration for your dancing skills at brew bar and India Won !!!!

Suruchi said...

its not that bad as you are making it sound!The positive side is as mentioned below:
1.Be happy you will soon get a brand NEW laptop.
2. 11,000 bucks cheq---its better than loosing diamond jewellery,gold chain and Mobile phone(s).
3. this is not the first time u got rashes!!!!(go to a better doc this time...will help)
4. let me keep my comment on your IDEAL JOB reserved ..hehehe
5. You can still gain 10kgs and it will go unnoticed!

Have fun babes!

MJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJS said...

Yeah Ray, I got the 'truly' wrong!! Damn! that's what happens when I write directly on blogger, and not on a word doc before posting ;)

Anonymous, You better start writing your name now! And BTW, that nite was fun. Especially the dancing with a 'partner' ;)

Suruchi, yeah I got a new laptop.. but it sucks :( .. Well thankfully this time it wasn't a mobile phone or diamond jewellery!!!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

you and raysh know me so why to let the world and maalik know about it ... let his also guess get mindf#%@ed :)

I think you shud write a post on the dancing with the 'partner' :)

rayshma said...

heyy, i agree with "anon". let's share the mindf$#@ing...

Anonymous said...

Well written article.