Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quit playing games…..

I love sports. I love sportsmanship.

I hate games. I hate indoor games – the ones that are played inside cubicles and across cubicles and inside cabins and outside and all over the place… I hate all of those.. Each one of them…
But it is interesting; interesting to see the games; to observe; to understand; to laugh; to be hassled; to learn something new each time. It is fun to be dragged into it. It’s even better when they think that you don’t understand it. Its better that way - You know it, but they don’t know that you know; and you know that they don’t know that you know!!! Brilliant!

But then again – I hate games. I hate everyone who plays games. Each one of them. I have no respect for such people. If you don’t have the balls to be straightforward, sorry!!

I hate myself when I am a part of it – willingly or dragged - even when I am having fun. That’s not what I am. That’s not what I want to be. That’s not what I will let myself be. I prefer being in my FIC zone. I am better that way – coz that's what I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaant Gadadhari Bheem - Shaant!!!

We will discuss this over lunch on Sunday :)

rayshma said...

i hate them, too. at times, i think it'd be better if i retire NOW than be a part of such crap!

MJS said...

Anonymous, yeah OK.. OK.. i will be shant for a while... as long as I can manage to use those acting skills of mine!
Rayshma, yeah I too want to retire right away.. but then the thought is.. why run away.. why not face and fight it! Let's see!

rayshma said...

it's like... is it worth the fite... or shud i be concerned with me & mine only. so far in life, i've followed the me & mine approach... aage, let's see...