Friday, June 22, 2007

I am pink!!

I came across Rayshma's post My dil goes bluu..
Needless to say, I follow her blog very very closely. The post tempted me to take a test myself! And I must admit that I cannot deny the below findings.


Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance



I would especially agree to the last statement - what I bring to the relationship - ROMANCE. I just hope that the right people are reading this post!!!

3 comments:

rayshma said...

i am SO honored! :)
and yeah, mine fitted me quite to the T as well.
p.s.: the best way to get the "right" people to read it is to MAIL it to them!

MJS said...

Dear Rayshma,
Yeah I could mail it to them, but then the entire purpose will be diluted.. Aren't they supposed to KNOW that I am romantic.. if I had to tell them then honestly they are hopeless (which they are!!!)

Gaurav said...

so is mine...
Is it so? Am still waiting for my first break..