Sunday, May 09, 2010

(Dis)Coloured

Just when I thought that colours were draining off and I had begun to see my life in black and white, I stumbled upon something dis-coloured, with a shade of gray.

I had had it for 6 years, but looking at it this time, was so different. It shone bright in a different perspective. It taught me to appreciate the beauty of life. It told me that life is always full of colours.. we just need to open our eyes and see them.

Now, I see colours like I did never before. They fill me with joy, they fill me with happiness, they fill me with excitement, they fill me with anxiety.

I don't know how long this will last, but I am happy about the (dis)coloured perspective or the lack of it!

P.S. purple is the colour of the week :)

1 comment:

Suruchi said...

aye aye! DC and DCD!