Wednesday, May 26, 2010

closure....

I have just returned from dubai and I realize that we all seek closures in our lives.
As strange and complicated as life may be, there is a best before date for everthing. And I mean EVERYTHING. If you leave it open ended and and let it linger on beyond a threshold, it becomes a liability.

On that note, I have finally thrown the Nina Ricci bottle out of the window. It was long due. It was long over and I was holding an empty bottle with no fragrance left at all, close to my heart.
It takes a heavy heart to get rid of it, but it was much needed.

1 comment:

rayshma said...

you're right. there's an expiry date on/for everything. without closure, it's difficult to move on, to grow, to diversify, to explore... to become the new you.

but it does take a lot to know when is the right time.