Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Word power!

I logged on to FB to see that V had poked me!

hmm.. lemme poke him back.... who does he think he is, poking me!!!!!!..... no wait, lemme see what he has been upto lately

so I went to his home page to check out his recent activities.

V has commented on T's post, it said! Now this T had visited India recently (his 1st visit), and had come home for dinner, so I was curious to read his post. It was a very detailed account of his India trip, Udaipur and also on his evening with us... I GOT to read this...

somewhere in his post.. T had written.... "At one point I commented to him about how beautiful his wife was and, in reply, he sniggered. I said, amused, “V, that’s not an appropriate response. You should say, ‘Yes, isn’t she a princess?’” and he sniggered some more and said that he thought I was joking or being polite!"

V actually thinks someone is joking when they tell him his wife is pretty???????????? He's had it!!!!!! I will kill him!!!

Then I scrolled down to read V's comment
"Hey T, ofcourse I think my wife is very beautiful, just that I find it amusing when anyone make comments such as 'your wife is beautiful' since I have never met anyone who would tell someone 'your wife is ugly' :-)"

WOW man, what a way to say that you find your wife pretty!!!! Anyways, I chose to ignore the rest of it, and focus only on the 1st sentence.

I called him and as usual he didn't answer. He called back after 30 min!

V: Haan bolo. You called?
Me: Muah
V: What? Now what did you break?
Me: (ignoring) So you think your wife is beautiful, huh?
V: When did I say that?
Me: I read it....
V: Ooooooo that!!! haan... OK
Me: (Ignoring again) So you think so?
V: What difference does it make?
Me: Arrre if you think so, why can't you say so to me
V: Isme bolne ko kya hai. I thought you knew you are pretty.
Me: OK I know, but I will like it if you tell me
V: Why should I tell you something that you already know?
Me: Arrrrgghhhhh,... forget it, I am sorry I called
V: No, you didn't. I called to ask you why you called...
Me: Get lost!
V: Now what did I say.. See, I told you, you are always fighting with me for no reason!!!!!!


And I banged the phone down...

1 comment:

Suruchi said...

:-)! i really love both of you! neither of you can ever change!abhi to sudhar jao!