Monday, August 17, 2009

Man and Dog

I feel very bad whenever someone says All men are dogs... This is so not true... I feel really sad.. for the dogs... I love dogs.. and I truely believe that they cannot be compared to men

1. YOU get a dog home; a dog never takes you home
2. Even if the dog has been living with you for ages, he always appreciates that it is YOUR home
3. A dog is ALWAYS happy to see you whenever you reach home, irrespective of the time
4. You NEVER have to explain to a dog, anything; and he never questions you
5. A dog ALWAYS thanks you for the food you make for him, irrespective of the taste
6. A dog NEVER comes with his mother
7. You can have TWO dogs at the same time
8. A dog will NEVER dump you; they are known to be loyal
9. A dog will ALWAYS love you more than you can love him


well.. I am sure there are many more reasons.. feel free to add.

No comments: