Friday, December 15, 2006

Take me home...

I am dead tired.. Had an eventful (dunno if thats a gud or a bad thing) and an extremely hectic week… Have reached home near midnight every single day. Its all part of settling into your new job, new profile, I guess. There is physical fatigue and then there is mental fatigue!!
At the going pace, I will be dead soon…working 6 days a week (with fools!) will kill me. . It’s been ages since I last worked on a Saturday. I have always believed that it is criminal to come to office on Saturdays, but unfortunately no one else here seems to share my views. *Sigh*

It’s a Friday evening and I am in office.. I have forgotten what it feels like to spend a Friday night in a disc with blaring music and unlimited alcohol, knowing that you have 2 full days to cope up with your hangover.

I am so tired, I can’t even type…. I can’t…. help!

Worli roads, take me home!!!!

No comments: