Friday, January 22, 2010

One day is all I need

Just one day -
ONE day of old times,
a day without complications,
a day of me being me,
a day with someone I really want to be with,
a day where I am not judged,
a day of being loved for what I am and not hated for my actions,
a day of understanding why I did what I did,
a day of heart-to-heart talk,
a day of walking hand in hand on the beach,
a day without pretending that everything is all right,
a day of admittance that life hasn't move on,
a day of acceptance,
a day of being at peace with myself
................
................

Just one day is all I need.

4 comments:

Suruchi said...

you are asking for life in a day! it is actually too much to ask.

MJS said...

@ suruchi, I may not get a life in one day, but all I need is a day full of life!

Anonymous said...

A day full of life can last a life time. I dont know who you people are but that is what I beleive. A day like that is multiple lifestimes. Smells senses eyes expresions thoughts shared they remain bring tears to eyes bring huge smile to face peace to heart
Wish you get yours

CheeseGIrl@blogspot.com said...

i just luved d poem.. cud connect through it.. u'v penned down my thoughts..:)
cheers!