Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wishing myself and everyone else a very happy, prosperous and brilliant 2009!!!
May this year bring the best of everything for us and the best of us for everything!!!

A few things I need to do this year, and I intend to stick to these:

1. Practise Yoga, to keep my cool
2. Wake up with a smile EVERY morning
3. Be happy, IRRESPECTIVE!!
4. Lose all the maternity weight that I gained and some more (of course after April!
5. Take some time off from work, for myself and my baby
6. Find a balance between professionalism and motherhood
7. Buy myself a bigger house
8. Learn to love
9. BE loved
10.Scream less!!!!!!

9 comments:

rayshma said...

make sure that smile STAYS there. even if it's not visible! :D
and all the best with #10!!

happy new year gurl!

Suruchi said...

amen!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be very happy if you can stick to nine of them (except the 7th). Keep the smile.

Also learn to evaluate people better.

Delay the house buying as the prices will fall.
Also add to the list - no smoking and no drinking till the baby is atleast 10.

MJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJS said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys.
I already broke my resolution # 10 last week!!

and anynymous, you meant till the baby is 10 'months' old and not 'years', right? :D

Anonymous said...

ofcourse I meant 10 years ... screaming is not good ... go back to your resolution and don't scream ..not even on me ;) Will catch up over this weekend...

MJS said...

the weekend is alreday over.. and we haven't caught up..
and now you hv me confused.. if you say I shouldn't scream at you.. then you are not who I though you are! coz if you are LG, I don't remember EVER screaming at you pal!
refresh my memory pls!

Anonymous said...

prevention is better than cure... so just reminding you not to scream at me .. EVER!!!

Darshan had some sporting event so we couldn't call you. Will catch up over the long weekend.

Take care.

MJS said...

abe maar khani hai.. ek to main chillaya nahi.. ab mujhe provoke kar rahe ho???