Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I m tired...

Oh God, I am tired and like how...
I am dealing with fools, and fools who think they are smart!

There are people who ARE smart,
then there are those who THINK they are smart,
and then there are those who ACT really smart.

I don't know which ones are more injurious to your health - the 2nd or the 3rd kind! I think a combination of 2 and 3 is absolutely lethal - and that's exactly what I am struggling with right now!

Not that I don't know how to set it right, just that I am avoiding taking any extreme measures at the moment. Don't know how long will my patience last.

4 comments:

rayshma said...

when ppl get on ur nerves, u ignore them.
and UNBLOCK me!!!! i dont' belong to any of the mentioned categories!

rachna said...

looks like you are spending too much time at work.. get into some other activity as well on a daily basis, so the other shit won't bother you as much ;-D

MJS said...

Resh, I have NOT blocked u! I hv a feeling it's you!

Rachna, yeah woman! I a going crazy at work! And besides work, the only other activity that takes up all my time is my still-to-be-born baby!

rayshma said...

no re. why would i block u. i still like u. i don't know how or why i can't see u :(